FasTrac VO is a single component, polymer-modified, fiber-reinforced cement-based mortar for structurally repairing deteriorated concrete.
Use on vertical or overhead surfaces for repairs from 1⁄4 to 2 inches (6 to 51mm) or apply it in lifts for deeper applications. Use for building facades, balconies and columns, beam and soffit repair, bridges and retaining walls. Also used for general spalled areas, tuck pointing, parking structures, tunnels and horizontal application.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Made in America
- Polymer-modified, fiber-reinforced
- Non-sag, low slump
- Low Shrinkage
- Thermally compatible one component
- Increases durability and freeze-thaw resistance; excellent adhesion; improves flexural strength
- Hangs 2 inches (51mm) in one lift vertically & overhead; increases job-site productivity
- Stable bond line’ resists perimeter cracking
- Prevents delamination caused by temperature changes
- Factory-controlled polymer-to-cement ratio; ready to use; easily mixed with water on the job-site
- 50 lb. bag
- 56 bags/pallet