FASTRAC CE700 HPC is an three-component hybrid polymer concrete system containing engineered polymer resins and specially selected aggregates. When properly mixed, the reacted chemistry produces a durable polymer concrete composite designed for bridge deck overlays, patching, and resurfacing applications. Specifically designed to resurface and restore prepared concrete surfaces from ½” to 12” in one application lift. The system can be utilized for variable depth cross sections. Return to traffic within 3 hours.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Rapid return to traffic – less than 3 hours
- Impermeability provides for excellent bridge preservation
- High abrasion resistance
- Lower modulus formula produces less stress on the substrate
- No volatile chemical odors – zero VOC.
- Excellent thermal compatibility
- Durable in extreme climatic conditions
- Self-priming – no primer required
- Freshly placed system can be tined to produce a traction profile
- Optional high friction aggregate surface can be added for increased traffic safety